Sunday, December 30, 2007

Santa Rocks!



Traditionally, the children wait at the top of the stairs while Bob or I go down and turn on the tree lights. They were so excited they were squealing!

"Santa Rocks!" These were Will's words as he saw his loot from Santa. I have never seen a kid rip through the gifts like this one! Honestly, he was done in 5 minutes!



FAVORITES

:: Remote Control Helicopter

:: Spiderman Web Blaster



I had convinced Maddie she would not be getting a Wii this year due to the lack of them available. When she saw that Santa had not come through for her, she was very suprised to unwrap one from Bob and me! We saved this gift for last and she was very excited!

FAVORITES

:: Wii (duh)

:: i-dog

:: roller blades

It was a wonderful Christmas. We have so much to be grateful for.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Maddie's expression is priceless. AS if there was ever any doubt that Santa would pull through and bring that Wii. PUH-LEASE! :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh how I remember the year I got the Nintendo! I will never forget it! I could NOT believe my eyes when I turned the corner to the living room!! Such fun times!!! And now I can't wait to come play the Wii with Mads and Will. It is seriously so much fun!

Michelle said...

How fun!! I love the video of Maddie! You guys will love the Wii! Even Parker likes ours!