Monday, December 17, 2007

Will's Winter Program

Is there anything better than a preschool program? I mean seriously, the cuteness of it all and the sheer laughter watching those darling little kids sing and dance. I could have watched all day long! Watch how Will shakes his little buns...oh and that's Isabelle...his "girlfriend" (He has kissed her on the lips!) Don't you just love the way she moves him around too...girls are so bossy! :D



p.s. I got the videos loaded for Maddie's program and the ward party...check them out!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute!!! I love it! Will is such a cutie! Christmas programs are great! Payton's is tomorrow-I can't wait, but I don't think that I will get to see him dance though, dangit!

Jocelyn said...

So cute! William is hilarious shaking his hips like that! I wish I was closer so I could have been there in person.

Jeni said...

Jill he really can move. He was just too cute(him and his girlfriend) Merry Christmas!!!!! Jeni

Jessica F. said...

I love it! Probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! I cannot even believe how old he is.

Hema and Becky said...

Will is a little heart thief!! I LOVE that video! I didn't see anyone else shaking their buns! Did he learn that at home????

Jana said...

That was hilarious. I miss that Wills! :) And the bum shaking was classic. Maybe he can teach me his moves when I come home again.