Saturday, November 10, 2007

Toffee-Crunch Cookies



I saw these cookies and knew I had to try them. They are absolutely delicious-in my opinion, better than plain chocolate chip cookies. The almonds in the cookies are so heavenly. These will become a family favorite. They won first place in a cookie contest on the Food Network! Thanks Picky Palate!


1 cup real butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 10 oz bag Heath toffee bits
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup chopped almonds
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup sweetened flake coconut
Cream butter, sugars and vanilla. Beat eggs slightly and add to creamed butter mixure.
Add flour, salt and baking soda. Mix well. Add remainding ingredients just until mixed in. Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until edges are golden brown.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Those look pretty yummy. Next time I'm in Utah you can make them for me to try. :)

Jana said...

Jason just saw those and insists that I make them. No problem!! Me and cookies. . . my true love. :)