Friday, November 30, 2007

Bianca Lisonbee on the Today Show

I just received an e-mail from one of my neighbors about another of my neighbors, Bianca Lisonbee. I am so amazed at all the good the Lisonbees do for others. Bianca is one of those truly wonderful people-talented, thoughtful, giving, compassionate, passionate and on and on. She is also an amazing Gospel Doctrine teacher. I love going to her Sunday School class-she brings the sciptures to life and I am committed to becoming a better person because of the way I feel when I listen and learn from her. And I am so glad to have her as a friend and neighbor.

2 comments:

Tennille said...

I'll admit I have a biased opinion, but I definitely agree--she's a pretty amazing person!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!