Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 3/Sunday


Sunday was our day of relaxation. Bob and I and the kids went to church with Kevin and Kellie and their kids. It really was great to go to church and for the kids to know that no matter where we are, it's still Sunday and we go to church whenever possible. It was their wards Primary Program and they did a really great job. The older boys sang "A Young Man Prepared" and it was awesome. I really felt the spirit and I was glad I was there.

After church Bob felt a tap on his shoulder, turned around, and there were members of our home ward-The Gerstners. They had just arrived in Orlando the day before and were staying at the Marriot Horizons in the same building one floor above us! How crazy is that. (extra glad we went to church :D.

We had to stop at the drug store on the way home from church because William had started coughing the night before. And we discovered a Panera on the way home-YUMM-O!

When we got home from church, the kids changed into their swimming suits and headed straight to the pool. (I wish I had some pics of the pools cuz they were awesome.) Us girls, we went to Panera!

For dinner....tacos, yeah right. More like pizza!

A great day...Tower of Terror, here we come!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I miss thta trip now. :) It was so dang fun. And I need copies of the pics of the boys in the grass. Those were too funny.