Sunday, November 11, 2007

Primary Program

Today was the Primary Program. Both Maddie and William had a speaking part and they did great. Maddie had memorized her part and as usual, presented with poise and confidence. However, William was the most entertaining part of the program (according to many witnesses :D). He unzipped and zipped his tie at least 10 times, sucked on it, rolled it up, chewed it, pulled on it, threw it over his shoulder, etc. He knows every word to every song, as evidenced by hiim singing them at home all the time, but he only opened his mouth to sing one time. I must say though, he was not noisy.

It was a great program...it made me miss not being in Primary (but only for a few moments and then the feeling passed).

1 comment:

Jana said...

I wish I could have seen Wills up there. I can not wait for Jackson to do it next year.