Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day 2/Park 2

Posted by Picasa

EPCOT

::Test Track "uh"1 million times (one of Will's "uh"favorites)/Love the "uh"smell in the "uh"corrosion test :D/"uh" eleven times from the "uh" nerd in the pre ride movie

::Mission Space-definetely orange/makin Bob sick

::Soarin-my "happy" ride-I would never tire of that ride-Jana missing the ride right before it's about to begin cuz Jack has to go potty

::Innoventions/Robot Races/Building Robots-good times

::Walking through the World Showcase/countries looking for food-finding none:( (I did find some yummy cinnamon almonds)

::Buying Jibbitz for Will's crocs

::Lots of Rain

::Lots of Fun!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Soarin' was THE BEST! I wish I was soarin on it right now. The robot races were quite the sight with all of us, I'm sure. :)