Monday, November 12, 2007

School Pictures



The school pictures arrived today. I think they turned out great! In person they are even better. This is just a picture I took of their pictures.

William looks so happy...because he is! He is growing up so fast. He doesn't look like a little toddler boy anymore (he never really did). He looks like he should be in kindergarten, not preschool! He is so curious about everything. He's a smart child and he's quite a ladies man!

I can't believe how old and grown up Maddie looks. She is so beautiful. She is becoming a young woman and I am so happy and proud to be her mother. She amazes me with her talents and skills and her confidence.

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Thank you Lifetouch and be sure I get mine!

Jana said...

Holy crap! They look so grown up. Maddie is GORGEOUS! And Wills. . . he is a TOO cute. He looks so happy. Seeing them makes me smile. Can't wait to see them again. Noah was asking about William this morning. :) I want a pic of both of them. DON'T FORGET! :)

Jocelyn said...

And I want some too, of course! MAIL them to me... along with the disk of the other pictures from the trip, PLEASE! I love Mads and Will! Their pictures turned out great. Very cute! I just can't believe Maddie's hair... and just a couple years ago it was as short as can be! I wish my hair would grow as fast as hers does! She's beautiful!