Friday, November 9, 2007

Disney MGM Studios/Animal Kingdom

AeroSmith Rock-N-Roller Coaster


We l.o.v.e.d. this ride! So dang fun. I think we rode it at least 10 times. There were these wigs in the shop after the ride-too funny!



:: Rock -n- Roller Coaster-I had never been on this ride before and I must say...very thrilling! It takes off super fast and I loved it

:: Tower of Terror-William rode this ride and it was about the funniest thing I've ever seen. He was completely in shock when the ride drops. When we got home that night, he COULD NOT stop talking about the Tower of Terror. Maddie would not ride at first, but then got a huge dose of courage and decided to try it. We could not get her off the ride after that. Bob and I loved this ride. I'm going to have to say....it's my favorite!

:: Star Tours-watching Will was the best part of this ride.

:: Indiana Jones

:: Muppet 3D-not so much a favorite, we just saw it.


Maddie in front of her favorite ride. When you take your picture in front of that sign, the words "Tower of Terror" appear on the photo. Pretty cool!


SUGAR!



ANIMAL KINGDOM

:: SCARY Dinosaur Ride...and I mean SCARY!

:: Animal Safari with REAL LIVE giraffes :D

:: Lion King Show--the "sister" brought it home!

:: Finding Nemo Musical-"Happy"

:: Expedition Everest-full of surprises


I Love, Love, Love this pic of the three boys in the grass!




In front of the gorillas...

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Have you burned all your pics for me yet?! I seriously want them, please! Tower of Terror is definitely my FAVORITE! Rock 'n' Roller Coaster was pretty awesome, too... until I sat in the back one too many times and got a headache. I wish I could go on Tower of Terror everyday.

Jocelyn said...

Excuse me, I forgot to say how much fun Expedition Everest was too! It was especially fun sitting next to Mitchell who was trying to trick me the whole time. :)