Saturday, October 13, 2007

William/Funny=Maddie/Sassy



WILLIAM-so funny
William is killing me with his comments lately. He is totally into girls-huh? I guess we don't have to worry about his preferences!
  • "Mom, I love girls, I don't know why-I just do. They are so beautiful."
  • "Mom, Trevor and I like girls in bathing suits"
  • "Mom, Isabella had to ask someone today to find out if I liked her." Well do you, I said. "yes"
  • "Mom, I made a new friend at school today. Her name is Isabella and she kissed me."
  • When he's trying to make a point he puts the word he's emphasizing in quotes with his two fingers on each hand..."I'm hungry {in finger quotes}" He does this all day long.
  • He's always saying to me "Get it?"
  • One of my personal favorites is his use of the word "dang" as in "I have to poo so dang bad!"

MADDIE-not so funny

  • "One sec"
  • "Hold on"
  • "I'm coming!"
  • "Wiiillllliiiiaaammmm-ugh" (imagine this one really loud)

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

HILARIOUS post!! I Love it!! I can hear it ALL right now in my head! I can't wait to see you guys and hear it for real!! :)