Monday, October 15, 2007

Days At The Park



This past week we have gone to the park 3 times...that's a record for me! Last Wednesday, I took William and his best bud, Trevor to the park before school. We took sandwiches, bananas, drinks and cookies for lunch. The park is about 2 miles from the house (one we pass often on our way to Daddy's shop.) We have always wanted to try it because the slides are tall and swirly and there is a lot of climbing stuff. The boys had a great time. Now, every Wednesday, on my day to have Trevor, the boys ask about 10 times "can you take us to the park?"...help me!



Since Maddie's piano lessons are in South Provo, we have to stay down there and wait for her. I wouldn't be able to make it home and back before she needed to be picked up. We discovered a park close to her teachers house about a month ago and now Will knows that on piano lessons day, we get to go the the park-therefore: "The Piano Park".



And then the other day I took William and his two friends (Brady and Coleman/twins) to the park near Challenger School. We were there for 2 1/2 hours! The weather was perfect and the boys had so much fun on the playground and rolling down the hill and jumping off "the cheese thing".



This is the "chesse thing". I don't know why the boys named it that other than to them it looks like a big wedge of cheese! I thought this picture turned out pretty cool! Will is quite the daredevil. This was pretty high up. I wouldn't have jumped off there. And the other boys didn't want to either.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Ummm, hello mom of the year! I thought I was good about taking the kids to the park. You have passed me up for sure! Wills is such a dare devil. Just wait until he is at his friends house and there is a motorcycle there. :) Busted!