Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Some of My Favorite Things!



Enough said



This is the cutest spatula from William's Sonoma. Maddie and William love it! We make pancakes for dinner every Monday night. It has become a tradition-yeah! This is the best spatula for flipping pancakes...I think we'll use it all year long:)



How cute are these...I bought these at Macey's from the Martha Stewart Collection. When they are filled with milk they are so dang cute!



Do I really need to say anything at all about this...I can say this loud and proud...I. am. addicted. It is now, and always will be, my beverage of choice - so back off!



okay, if you've never tried this...you are truly missing out on one delicious treat. The first time I had it was in NYC at Serendipity {frozen hot chocolate}. I then bought some online. Bob and I will have it as a "little" bed-time snack once the kids have gone to bed...we don't share!



I bought this dish soap at "The Store" the other day. I am addicted to the scent-basil blue sage. I fill up my sink with hot soapy water and leave it in pretty much all day. My kitchen smells like I've been cleaning all day. It is so yummy!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

OK, so after a trip to Paris I need a trip to New York so I can try some of that frozen hot chocolate. (There are other things I want to go to NYC for, too!)

I'm not kidding.

shannon said...

diet coke...need you say more? i am loud and proud about my addiction also. it soothes my soul to drink a good cold diet coke. also...candace got me hooked on caldrea...where do you buy it now? what is "the store?"

Jill said...

hey shannon..."the store" is a grocery store in slc near my parents house. it is the best place to shop. they have all kinds of super yummy treats and fun stuff-like caldrea. it's like a gourmet grocery store. i remember selling caldrea too...this is a new scent...try it, you'll love it!

Jana said...

All those things sound wonderful. Shopping time! :)