Saturday, October 20, 2007

What I Did Today...



I spent the day making these flower arrangements for my friend Bonita. Her son is leaving for his mission (Warsaw, Poland) on Wednesday. He speaks in church tomorrow and they are having an open house. She wanted some flowers for her house. It is much more fun to make these arrangements with my mom...I had no one to ask if they looked okay. I asked Kevin and he said he thought they looked kind of awkward- HUH? What does he know! I don't know why I even asked him :D. Anyway, I think they turned out great. I just hope Bonita likes them!

I also told her I'd bring over a cake tomorrow...what was I thinking? Now I have to make a cake. And because I'm making a cake for her, I need to make one for us-that means TWO cakes!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I am LOL at Kevin saying they looked awkward. That is so Kevin. :) They are beautiful. I wish I was Bonita and you were making ME flower arrangements. . . and cakes!!! :) What cake? Ahhh, the bishops wife. :)