Saturday, October 20, 2007

Where Did Fall Go?

I can't believe all this snow! I walked outside to close the garage door...and it was a blizzard! Maddie, Wills and J.T. were coloring at the dining room table and heard me gasp! That was all it took. J.T. ran home to get into snow gear and Maddie and William just ran out into it with hardly appropriate clothing! Within a few minutes, William was begging for gloves, boots, coat, hat, etc. Maddie was right behind him. They got all bundled up and played outside for a couple of hours-until it was too dark to see!




The beginnings of Frosty! Look at all that snow!

Uncle Kevin came home in the middle of all this and started a snowball fight...good times!


Frosty and his little baby! William is so happy. Hopefully by tomorrow it will all be melted and the temperature will keep rising!

2 comments:

shannon said...

I know...can you believe the snow we got this weekend? Sunday morning Collin was all ready for church and as we walked out the door, he ran through the snow for about 10 minutes and got all dirty! i was so bugged...we were totally late. love the snowman...he looks awesome!

Jana said...

What the heck!!! Disneyworld is going to feel like an oven. I wish we would get chilly here. But snow is pushing it for me. I like it better in the mountains, off the streets. :)