Thursday, August 21, 2008

Swim Team



This year Maddie was on the Orem Swim Team at the Scera Pool. Each morning for the month of June and July she was in the pool by 9:00 am getting an amazing work out! I don't know if she'll do it next year or not. If you were to ask her now if she wanted to do it next summer, the answer would be "no". But I'm hoping she'll forget about the bad stuff and want to give it a try again if only for the exercise and schedule. Plus, she is so darling in a swim suit and cap! :)



4 comments:

One Big Happy Family In Utah said...

Wow - Good for her!! Even just for giving it a try.

I was on the swim team in high school for almost two years. They were long hard years (at least that's what it felt like in the morning when we had to get up early for practice - even in the fall and winter. And while it may not have been Utah's fall and winter - it was still dang cold.

Of course for me, if I remember part of the reason I stuck it out past the first year was all of the really cute and buff boys and thinking ... maybe it wasn't so bad afterall.

Hema and Becky said...

I love it!!! My kids both take swimming and I think I will have little Hema do swim team next summer. I wish I could swim well. It is a great for your whole life.

Jocelyn said...

I'm glad I got to see her last swim! She does look so cute in her swim suit and cap... although she looks super cute in anything, really! With the heat this summer I can't think of a better way to start each day than in the pool!

Jana said...

She is TOO CUTE!!!! I love her in the pose where she is getting ready to dive in. Totally professional. :)