Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Menu for the Week

photo from Martha Stewart's Dinner Tonight


Pasta with Tomatoes and Pinenuts, crusty bread, steamed brocolli
super duper easy!

Grilled Steak Quesadillas, black bean and avocado salsa, watermelon
We love these! I do the entire quesadilla on the grill.

Grilled pork chops, mashed potatoes, cucumbers and tomatoes
These were on the menu last week, but I never got to them

Asian Noodles with Chicken and Pineapple

Chicken Burritos, watermelon
We've made these many times and the chicken mixture can be used numerous ways

Southwest Chicken Pockets, blackbean salsa, watermelon
I got this recipe from a local cook book called Favorites. It has delicious recipes in it.







2 comments:

LC said...

I love your menu for the week posts, the chicken burritos look yummy! Have you ever tried any stuff from the Sister's Cafe Blog? Pretty tasty. I hope Maddie is loving Orchard, she is so darling!

Jocelyn said...

I'm starving right now and all those sound really good. I love that cookbook, it has some great recipes!