Sunday, June 22, 2008

Menu for the Week


photo via Breakfast Lunch and Dinner


Garlic Chicken Farfalle, baguette, salad


Fish Tacos, watermelon
Frozen breaded tilapia filets at Costco, corn tortillas, cabbage, LiteHouse jalapeno Ranch dressing and Harmon's store made salsa


Grilled Salmon with mango salsa, rice, asparagus
Costco had the most delicious box of almost perfect mangoes...add a little red onion, red pepper, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice and salt to taste




Grilled hamburgers, chips, fruit


BLT's, apples, Toffee Fruit Dip

I think menu sharing is the best idea...I love all the foodie blogs out there. I have found some of the yummiest things and some twists on things I have been making for years!

4 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!!! That sounds soooo good. You are the best cook. Here are some highlights from my menu last week: PB&J, taco salad, turkey sandwiches and cold cereal. I think I'm coming to your house for dinner!

Meredith said...

I will for sure be mooching any of your menus you post. Thanks for sharing!!! OK, I don't have a lot to share right now...I am barely starting to get back on my A game now that I am 6 weeks post c-section. mM kids about freaked out when i acutally cooked 4 nights in a row last week and asked, kind of scared like the world was coming to an end, "Aren't we going to a restaurant AT ALL?"

LC said...

Jill, Hey it's Lori. Maddie showed us your blog when she was here yesterday, it is so cute! I hope you don't mind me reading it. If you do you can just block me out ( i will only have hurt feelings for a while and I will get over it). I am so impressed that you are going to cook all of this in one week, wow, don't tell Matt that there are women like you, he may leave me!!!

Jocelyn said...

Um... YUM! I love all the food blogs, too. Especially when they include pictures.