Saturday, June 21, 2008

Father's Day

Just some fun photos from Father's Day. We went to my parents after church for some yummy food and good company.


The cake Maddie made completely by herself-words and all! She was trying to be so secretive the entire time she was making it...telling the guys to get downstairs and watch golf!


I love the progression from this photo to the next...mostly from Bob and my dad...can you tell Bob is ready to be done taking his picture (he can be so charming). Sometimes men can be do difficult when you're trying to take their picture...very impatient. Maybe it's not all men, just my husband!


2 comments:

Jana said...

It makes me excited to see everyone soon. Bobby looks DONE with picture taking. And I actually think it is all men. Not just him. :) Your menu looks heavenly. Especially sine that toffee dip IS!!! I was licking it up with my fingers.

Jocelyn said...

I loved that Maddie had totally planned to make that cake and wanted it to be a surprise!