Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jordin Sparks is REALLY famous!

Where can you find a bunch of screaming tweenie girls and Orem Senior Citizens wondering why they are where they are...at a Jordin Sparks concert at the Scera Shell!




Last night I took Maddie to the Jordin Sparks concert-her first concert and boy was she excited! She opened with her new song "One Step at a Time" and of course "Tattoo". She sang some Alicia Keyes and a rockin 80's song "Heartbreaker" (the only song I knew all the words to).



Maddie sat by her friends who were right up by the stage. The highlight of her night was being right next to Jordin while she sang "No Air". She even "touched" her! As we were walking to the car, she told Joce and me "that was the best day of my life!" (She thinks Jordin Sparks is really, really famous.)


2 comments:

One Big Happy Family In Utah said...

What a GOOD mom you are!! Although I think Jordan isn't probably as tough to sit through with your daughter (children) as some others. Sounds like a great night & I love the comment that she was right up front and she touched her!

What's next - how do you surpass that?!?

Jocelyn said...

That was a lot of fun! I especially loved how excited Mads was. "This was the BEST day of my LIFE!"... way too awesome! I love Maddie!