Saturday, March 15, 2008

Life at the Cluff House...

B.O.R.I.N.G. Yup...nothing going on here! Seriously, for the past three weeks we've all been sick (all except Maddie-the lucky duck missed all the fun)!
It all started with Bob coming down with Influenza and the stomach flu! Within a few days, I was DOWN for a week! It was absolutely the most miserable I have ever felt-death didn't seem too bad! While I was down my house fell apart...and then Will got sick! Now, both Will and I have the worst colds and I'm trying to get my house back in order. Will keeps doing these big, huge snot snuffers..."I have to get my boogers up" he says. I wish he would just get his boogers OUT! We all seem to be on the upside of this disease...however, I'm still so tired!
My parents went to Idaho this weekend for some dental work from my awesome brother and I sent Maddie who had a tooth that was bothering her...Kevin pulled it! He said she was very brave and did great! (maybe I'll take a photo when she gets home). We're missing her around here-but I must say the lack of sibling fighting has been very nice!

Oh, and I'm taking a photography class from this amazing photographer! Check her out! I am learning lots and I'm also majorly confused! I will post some of my photos when they're worthy!

Last night we took Will to see Horton Hears a Who! He really enjoyed it-we had a fun little weekend for him...he's really missing Maddie-too bad she's not missing him!



I'll be back!

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Finally an update... thank you! So was that movie good to you too or mostly just William? And Maddie is one lucky girl to not have caught the sick bug... being sick is the PITS!

Tennille said...

I've been wondering where you've been! Sickness is no good. I'm glad to hear you're on the mend!

Meredith said...

Isn't this flu season awful? My husband thought he was finally over it after 3 weeks and then stayed home from work for 4 days with a fever and in bed. Must be nice to be a man, to get to stay in bed during the week while sick...moms have to function at some level!!!

Glad you are all on the mend!!

Hema and Becky said...

We've all had that sickness too! It stinks! Hope you get feeling good soon. The photography class sounds fun. I checked out her website and knew 2 of the couples she did photos for. She does a great job. I can't wait to see your pictures!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you guys are feeling better! We took Payton and Parker last night to see Horton Hears a Who also-they had a lot of fun although I am still wondering if they got it-I think Payton did but I'm not sure about Parker. I am so happy to hear about your photography class-I really want to take it too!

Jana said...

Noah is begging to go back to the movie theater to see it. Maybe this week. Maybe. :) Glad to hear you are finally getting better. Being sick is NO GOOD!!! My house is a mess and we are all well. Sad. :)