Sunday, September 7, 2008

Menu For the Week


Chicken Burrittos

Shredded Chicken Sliders topped with Cole Slaw, corn on the cob
These are soooo delicious! The sweet, cool cole slaw on top adds crunch and yummy flavor!

French Dips, corn on the cob, zucchini and tomatoes
I put a chuck roast in the crock pot and used half for the sandwiches and the other half I'm using for the shredded beef tacos

Fish tacos with mango pico de gallo

Mini Farfalle chipotle chicken pasta, romaine salad, crusty bread
I boiled the chicken breast for all three of my shredded chicken dinners the night I made this. I only used one chipotle pepper and it was plenty spicy and oh so yummy! This can feed an army!

Shredded beef taco cups with corn salsa
I've made these a few times...they are one of my favorite things...perfect for a lunch with friends!



3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Delicious! I want to try it all... especially the chipotle chicken pasta. (My mouth is watering.)

Meredith said...

I have been inspired by your menus - I need to try your recipes more often but the biggest thing is I am finally getting back into cooking for my family. Being huge and pregnant, having the babe and a c-section, and then summer in AZ, I have been a bad mama! But, for the first time in a real long time, we didn't have any take out or dinners out last week! I was proud of me. I even made homemade pesto with gobs of fresh Basil!

Jana said...

That chipotle chicken pasta is a new favorite of mine. Thanks for helping me make it. And I can tell you this. We won't be eating french dip again any time soon. Too much drama from my family. But I loved them!